A User Group dedicated solely for SAN Developers

From: mike <miketechie2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2003 10:26:01 -0800

Hi

We are proud to bring you the most comprehensive knowledge resource portal on SAN Technology, http://www.techieindex.com/SAN

The ultimate tool for SAN Developers, the Techie SAN User Group portal brings together all SAN users under a common platform where one can share views, swap ideas, theories, and hold brainstorming sessions and above all, source any and all information within the SAN Technology World.

Our In-Season Event &#8211; We&#8217;d like to announce the commencing of the Global South Asian Storage Networking Meet to be held at Bangalore from the 20 January 2003. The networking Summit features 3 Unique Programs in their Agenda:
· January 20, 2003 &#8211; Tutorial Day
· January 21-22, 2003 &#8211; Conference
· January 20, 2003 &#8211; Channel Development Day

And, Speakers include:
W. Curtis Preston, President/CEO, The Storage Group, Marc Farley, Author and Storage Industry Expert, Graham Penn, Research Director, Asia/Pacific Storage, IDC and many more&#8230;

To keep yourself updated and for live updates throughout the Meet, visit http://www.techieindex.com/san/firsttimeuser/events.asp

Techie SAN User Group is also home to an impressive array of features:

  1. Novice User Section &#8211; For all novice users on SAN Tools and Technology
  2. Discussion Forum &#8211; Visit the most talked about Technical Discussion Forum on all SAN related Topics
  3. Product Spotlight &#8211; A Page showcasing all details pertaining to the latest Product Release, such as its technical specifics, reviews etc&#8230; This Month&#8217;s Product Spotlight highlights &#8220;Brocades&#8217; backup and restore&#8221;
  4. Success Stories &#8211; Customer testimonials on SAN products
  5. Technical Literatures &#8211; This month, we feature the important benefits SAN solutions can bring to an enterprise in San Technology: Benefits and Applications

For further queries or suggestions regarding the site, please do not hesitate to contact us at service_at_techieindex.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Administrator - Techie SAN User Group.

N.B. - The Techie SAN User Group is a part of the Ultimate Knowledge Resource Portal for software tools and technology, http://www.techieindex.com. Received on Mon Jan 20 2003 - 19:26:01 CET

Original text of this message