Re: Database theory: give me some links please

From: Daniel Dudley <daniel.dudley_at_chello.no>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 01:27:50 +0100

Check out http://www.garret.ru/~knizhnik/ where you'll find plenty of choices. The quality of the documentation leaves something to be desired, but IMO the code quality shouldn't give rise to substantial dissatisfaction. In fact, this chap (Konstantin Knizhnik) deserves far more recognition than he's getting in (the wastes of) Russia.

> Thanks, Karel Miklav

You're welcome.

Daniel Received on Sat Jan 11 2003 - 01:27:50 CET

Original text of this message