Re: Implementation of Grid File

From: John <"John">
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:02:20 -0000

Interesting concept. So what's the difference between what you have discussed and z-ordering b-trees? Excuse the ignorance but do b-trees not need to have atomic single dimensional data. So, if C&D was to be indexed then what values would be stored in the nodes?

I have been looking at hash table, however they are un usable due to there lack of performance when dealing large amount of data and single indexing properties.

.
Regards

John