Re: Answer key for the book "Principles of Distributed Database System"

From: Undercover Elephant <9rowzn01i001_at_9rowzn01i001.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 22:15:17 +0000 (UTC)

"Meow" <cioksam_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6e3a7c34.0212071200.d652842_at_posting.google.com...
> Does anyone have the Answer key for the book "Principles of
> Distributed Database System"
>
> I want to get into this
> http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~database/ddbook/guide.html
> Thanks!

Dear Meow,

I think you are meant to fill-in the form above and you will be sent the id and password for the answers. I briefly met Tamer in HK earlier this year - a very nice guy. Fill-in and submit the form so he can check your credentials:

<quote>
The instructors' guide material is only available to those who teach a course using our book. It is not available to others and certainly not to students. Therefore, we would ask you to fill out the information requested below. Using this information, we will verify your status as an instructor of a distributed DBMS course and email you a user id and password which you will need to gain access to this material. Please note that we may contact your institution during this verification process if that is the only way we can confirm your status.
</quote>

vr

--
Akmal B. Chaudhri
Zone Editor, Special Projects (Eclipse, Grid, Web Services)