Recommendation on book for database theory

From: Adam Steiner <ajsteineer_at_a_o_l.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:43:43 -0500

Hi,

I've been reading some of the articles in this group off and on for the last few months. I have done some reading on relational databases and have found them to seem rather sensible. However, I've seen references to other types of database models, such as Object Oriented Databases (I believe I heard something about 'star' or 'starr' databases as well). I was wondering if someone could recommend a book or two on how these different models work.

Thanks,

Adam Steiner
Please reply to newsgroup, e-mails will not be answered Received on Mon Nov 18 2002 - 22:43:43 CET

Original text of this message