Sligthly OT:What is it?

From: Darek Adamkiewicz <d.adamkiewicz_at_i7.com.pl>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:18:13 +0100

Hello folks
This is sligthly OFF TOPIC but ...
I wrote perl module which allows to store/manage data. The data is organized in associated tables, for each table record structure (fields, and something like one-to-many relation if needed) is defined. There are methods to define data structure, to append/update, get, delete, count records of ... what? I has some ease of handling, it allows to groups/associate data, but is terribly slow (especially on Win32 platform). May I call this database? This is not retorical question because I'd like to publish may work on the Internet, and I'd like find the most descriptive name for it. I thought of LazyDB or DummyDB or ... Or perhaps there is a better entry to describe this.

Regards
Darek Received on Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:18:13 CST