Re: help me plaese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: David Cressey <david_at_dcressey.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:43:48 GMT

Che melisa,

You might want to read "The Data Webhouse Toolkit" by Ralph Kimball and Richard Merz.

It provides a good overview of the combination of data warehousing and the world wide web.

Warning: people's attitudes about Kimball range from extremely positive to extremely negative. My advice is to leave the passion out of it, and just pick up as much valuable stuff from Kimball as you can, and then look at other authors.

PS: Yo viví en Rosario (provincia de Santa Fe) unos dos años, hace mucho tiempo. Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 17:43:48 CEST

Original text of this message