rewrite a RIGHT JOIN

From: Dan <paraschiv_at_rol.ro>
Date: 11 Oct 2002 01:35:02 -0700

Hello Everybody,

        Here is my problem: I have an SQL query that works fine on DB2, but I need a query that produces the same results to work on MySql also. My DB2 query uses a RIGHT JOIN that is unsupported by MySql.

        How should I rewrite my query ? Thank you in advance !

Best regards,

        Dan

Here is the DB2 query:

	SELECT