Database or Banking post?

From: <it_at_it.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:54:58 +0200

Dear Everyone,

 I was interviewed for the DBA/design post in a bank but it turned out on the test I could also work as a Client advisor or a Loan Officer. Can you please give some insight about future compensation, drawbacks and
advancement opportunities of both options? Seems to me it would be easier to advance among the bankers; IT is more of a service so you dont get respect? Thanks
YI Received on Fri Oct 04 2002 - 00:54:58 CDT