Re: Copying the relationships window layout

From: Graham Bellamy <dontwriteme_at_ask.first.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:32:12 +1000

Yes, how they are arranged in the relationships window. Because it just messes them up if I need to import to a new db (trying to get rid of glitches/errors etc.), and I hate having to rearrange everything again. I was thinking that the info might be stored in some of those hidden tables, and that some wizz/bang db guru might know how to pick the right bits out or something.... wishful thinking??

---
Graham