Re: GDBM vs. RDBMS Research

From: Asvin Ananthanarayan <aanantha_at_bert.cs.uic.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:20:57 -0500

hi,

I can give you some information on berkeley db which is sleepycat's implementation of DBM. gdbm is gnu's implementation of dbm. both of them are free. let me know if you are interested.

-Asvin

Research Assistant,                           909 S Bell Av
Laboratory of Advanced Computing              #2
UIC                                           Chicago, IL-60612
                  		  	      Home  : (312)829-3103
				  	      Lab   : (312)996-0305
			 	 	      Fax   : (312)355-0373