Re: theoretical question on the RDBMS (internalization of OI)

From: Paul Vernon <paul.vernon_at_ukk.ibmm.comm>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:51:09 +0100

So what's the interface to you err "new technology in RDBMS application development methodology" ? A SQL command line? I'ld be OK but I guess few normal users would be.

> Can anyone suggest which journal or authority or professional body might
accept such a publication?

Methinks that this newsgroup might accept such a publication. :-)

> The authority of Chris Date seems to be widely recognised, and I have
been searching
> through any available on-line material to see if he references this
issue (internalization of
> both data and organisational intelligence) as any form of future trend,
but alas cannot
> find any references.

Did you try http://www.brcommunity.com/cgi-bin/x.pl/commentary/date.html ? In particular:

C.J. Date, " Business Rules and the Relational Model," Business Rules Journal, Vol. 2, No. 10, (October. 2001), URL: http://www.BRCommunity.com/a2001/b087.html.

Regards
Paul Vernon Received on Tue Aug 20 2002 - 18:51:09 CEST

Original text of this message