Re: theoretical question on the RDBMS

From: Martin Hungerford <Martin.Hungerford_at_dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:45:58 +1000

> The poster who asked the question said "Without being too rude" - the
> opposite of rude is polite, hence I stuck that in.

As the original poster cited above, I put in the rudeness comment because I was interested in the answer, rather than getting into a 'religous' debate (as I've seen happen before). Thankfully, answers were what I have got.

With reference to Transactions, Access 97+ claim to support them. I cannot say if it does because I'm lazy and have not used them.

Martin Received on Mon Aug 19 2002 - 07:45:58 CEST

Original text of this message