Re: Data design question - newbie

From: <rob_at_benefitscheckup.org>
Date: 5 Aug 2002 14:33:07 GMT

Hi Stu,

Thanks for the response!

I am sorry that my question wasn't clear about the types of responses possible. I was trying to show that depending on the answerfield, the expected resonse could be a number, a boolean, a string or specific value from a set.

I want to figure out a way to insure integrity so that I don't have a situation where I get the Answer: '82' to the question 'Are you male or female?'. Aside from having a separate table per answer I am not sure how to do this....

Any thoughts?
Thanks a lot Rob