Re: How to compile an sql query

From: Paul DeWolf <paul_at_delete_through_dash-thievesandkings.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 01:21:03 GMT

If you don't want to use SQL or suffer the overhead of the mapping code, you might look at an object-oriented database. There are a few (including the one I work for) that over database functions (persistence, transactions, locking, scalability, schema, etc) directly through Java.

Paul DeWolf
www.objectivity.com