Enterprise Development Samples

From: Stu <stu_at_nospamuk.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:02:37 +0100

Im having a look at the Enterprise Development Sample Applications and their analysis and design from msdn.microsoft.com

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp (Tree View in left pane) Enterprise Development > Development > Enterprise Development Sample Applications

I did UML and EER diagrams in uni, but im having trouble tying the two together and building an overall solution. I write in VB6 and a little java so I think this ms site is quite good for learning how to produce a solution.

Does any body have any thoughts on these examples and their architecture? Is this a good place for me to learn how to build big db apps? This site is obviously plugging MS technologies all the way. Are there any other sites, examples or books I could study to further my design skills.

Cheers
Stu Received on Thu Aug 01 2002 - 12:02:37 CEST

Original text of this message