Re: Puzzle: What should this query return?

From: Peter Gulutzan <pgulutzan_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 29 Jun 2002 07:38:58 -0700

Steve Kass <skass_at_drew.edu> wrote in message news:<3D1CC3BC.203279AC_at_drew.edu>...

> Ocelot says:
> [OCELOT][OCELOT]CLI specific: Overflow while allocating RC ...

No, it does not. Anyone who wants to know what THE OCELOT SQL DBMS actually returns can download the package (it's free open source) from ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ocelotsql/download.htm or
sourceforge.net/projects/ocelot
Perhaps you are using an obsolete version, Mr Kass?

However, I'll cheerily admit that what Ocelot actually returns -- 0 instead of 12 -- is disputable. We'll look at this sometime.

Peter Gulutzan
Ocelot Computer Services Inc. Received on Sat Jun 29 2002 - 16:38:58 CEST

Original text of this message