Re: The Foundation of OO (XDb)

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2002 22:58:29 -0700

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:<bbLO8.388$004.55499795_at_radon.golden.net>... <snipped>
> Just imagine how a user might interact with a view like that in Excel or on
> WebTV.
>
> Doesn't it just make you drool? It makes me drool! Wouldn't you like to work
> with a product like that? I know I do!
>
> If you want to make a product that supports complex objects in a dbms, don't
> give me no steeenking OID. We don't neeeed no steeenking OID. We need an
> RDBMS!
Not impressed. Find all the videos without auto/heli/motor chasing. Select those that have dialogs with at least 3 sentences and without 4-letter word. Select "Titanic", but change all the actors to those from "Matrix". Oh, yeah, change the genre to comedy as well. Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 07:58:29 CEST

Original text of this message