Re: The Foundation of OO (XDb)

From: Mats Helander <mats_at_urbantalk.se>
Date: 13 Jun 2002 21:34:24 +0100

What positive ends do you aspire to meet by confusing your vocabulary?

Everybody already knows that object = instance of a class. No need to get īnto any debates over *that*...

If you would like some term for some thingy inbetween objects and classes (although for the life of me I can't understand what you would want that thing to be) then why not invent a new word for it instead of trying to reuse terms that we are all already very familiar with the semantics of?

Best Regards

/Mats Helander

James <jraustin1_at_hotmail.com> skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:a6e74506.0206122207.5d7a66de_at_posting.google.com ...