Re: object oriented vs object relational

From: Claus P. Priese <cspriese_at_gmx.de>
Date: 7 Jun 2002 08:40:34 -0700

Hello Dave,

another user in another group gave me a hint to this book which gives a comparison between oo and relational database-modeling:

C. J. Date, Hugh Darwen Foundation for Future Database Systems: The Third Manifesto, Addison-Wesley 2000

You can see the cover and a short description at :

http://www.awprofessional.com/catalog/product.asp?product_id={4915C27A-9A4C-4C09-AF5C-B681DD096D1A}

Hope this helps