entity realtionship diagram

From: chris allan <horbrarian_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 May 2002 09:41:08 -0700

I am trying to draw an entity relationship diagram for a system for a drug company that buys in products from suppliers and distributes these to chemists etc. The condition is that the system deals with the interaction with customers and suppliers and deals with stock control. Also invoice and payment data are to be recorded. I can see that the main entities are Order, Customer, Supplier, Product, but I can't see how stock control and invoices/payments can be included in the diagram. The stock is held in warehouses - local offices check the stock levels by contacting the warehouse. Invoices go to a finance section.
Any clues as to what entities can exist would be very much appreciated. Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 18:41:08 CEST

Original text of this message