Take A Data Quality Survey - Win An HP Jornada!

From: David Abels <david_at_koroberi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:35:30 -0400

Metagenix develops software to measure data quality and verify compliance with business rules. We are conducting a survey on data quality issues and would appreciate your input. Taking the survey takes less than a minute and puts you in a drawing to win a Hewlett-Packard Jornada 568 PDA (valued at $649.99). We like HP's new PDA and think you'll like it too.

Please take a moment to share your input with us by clicking on the link below. We thank you in advance for your assistance with our survey.

Best regards,

Metagenix, Inc.

Greg Leman
President & CEO Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 15:35:30 CEST

Original text of this message