Take A Data Quality Survey - Win An HP Jornada!

From: David Abels <david_at_koroberi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:35:30 -0400

Metagenix develops software to measure data quality and verify compliance with business rules. We are conducting a survey on data quality issues and would appreciate your input. Taking the survey takes less than a minute and puts you in a drawing to win a Hewlett-Packard Jornada 568 PDA (valued at $649.99). We like HP's new PDA and think you'll like it too.

Please take a moment to share your input with us by clicking on the link below. We thank you in advance for your assistance with our survey.

http://www.metagenix.com/survey/default.asp?PROCODE=CMT

Best regards,

Metagenix, Inc.

Greg Leman
President & CEO Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 08:35:30 CDT