Re: I Need Some Help--

From: Carlos Bromanski <cbroman_at_shpamcore.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:05:44 -0500

Sigh... back to the first response. You _must_ describe what you mean by "knowledge base", or else your chances of getting a helpful response are low. How did the Commodore 64 program operate? What was it called? What are your expectations?

The term "knowledge base" is a bit vague and can refer to a lot of software and a lot of concepts in a large field of study.

For what it's worth, try this link:
http://ai.iit.nrc.ca/subjects/Expert.html - cb