Re: good samples of normalized dbs?

From: Greg Iocco <giocco_at_kub.org>
Date: 26 Apr 2002 10:29:04 -0700

> This didn't get much of a response in the Access folder, so I'm hoping
> someone here could help me out.

Forgot this:

Is there anywhere I can download good examples of normalized databases? The Microsoft samples (Norhtwind, etc.) don't seem to follow Codd's rules of normalization. I can follow the four normal forms when it comes to structuring the tables, but I'd really like to see several db's where the Access forms are based off normalized tables(so many little forms don't seem friendly to the end-user). I'm familiar with VBA, so I won't be scared by a little code. Received on Fri Apr 26 2002 - 19:29:04 CEST

Original text of this message