Re: re-designing & normalizing - best way to go about this?

From: D Newsham <d_newsham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2002 21:16:51 -0700

The intended use of the database(s) are collection management for a University. I think the most difficult part of this project for me is that I am an IT person, not a scientist... therefore am struggling a bit with 'what' fits 'where' -

Thank you for the insight, I think I need to go back to the drawing board, and back to the scientists that have challenged me with this project.

Dina