Re: Data Modeling vs. Data Adminisatration

From: David Penney <anon_at_noaddress.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:42:55 +0100

which will enclose you in a box with a label on it

which will provide you with more opportunities, money & challenges

which appeals to you - is there someone you know, whose support you value to discuss it with

which seems like a one way decision

I think you probably already know the answer. Please post here which it is. This reminds me of a program I once knew called Eliza...

Regards,

              David