Re: Generic Modeling

From: <D_at_B.A>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 02:37:58 GMT

In article <a6e74506.0201031652.4ab72a1f_at_posting.google.com>, James says...

>> I would like to see how would you query the equipment scattered at various
>> levels of the hierarchy in OODB.
>
>It is easy. The follow object-based query which can be generated from
>the oodb's interface would find all equipment under desired hierarchy.
>
>Query1 - Find all Equip in the Mfg Folder
> Type
> Select
> SearchMethod
> Instances
> ->Equip
> Critieria
> AncestPar
> ->MfgFolder

I wish I had your optimism. All equipment under all Mfg Folders that is not in Michigan? Cost of all the alloy wheels grouped by dealership? All the states that have more power generation capacity than California? Received on Fri Jan 04 2002 - 03:37:58 CET

Original text of this message