Sr. Sybase / Oracle DBA Team Lead Position

From: - A - Iyad _at_ Emerging Intellect <iyad_at_emergingintellect.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:03:05 -0500

Hello everybody,

I still have the same Urgent opening with one of the hospitals in Toronto.
I can guarantee you that if you have the minimum requirement below; I can get you this position right away!

SO, ACT Quickly,
So send your resume or send me a referral and you will be able to make an excellent bonus if your referral gets hired (it is more than a $1000 I guarantee it)

In order to know if you qualify, you must have the following:

          Description

              We are looking for a Team Lead / Senior Sybase and Oracle DBA for a permanent position.

              You Must have at least 5+ years as a DBA (Sybase and Oracle a combination)

              Must be very familiar with Data Repository as well as Data-mining.

              Excellent Excellent communication skills (this is a must)
              Must be very creative
              Be able to handle numerous tasks at the same time.
              Must have: 5 yrs hands on experience. with Sybase mainly
and also Oracle.
  • Salary: Commensurate with experience.
    For immediate consideration send your resume along with your skills history to iyad_at_emergingintellect.com