Re: How to make RDBMS ?

From: tony <tony_at_email.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:00:27 -0800

Hi this is Tony who posted this topic...

I've been coding since I was 8 yrs old(24yrs old now). I'm not saying I'm a good programmer. Of course, I got so many errors and bugs in my life. around 1,000,000 ? or more ? so even though that's gonna be tough, I just wanna try. 300 pages book ? I thought I should read 10 books of 1000 pages. Okay, I go for it then.

I should check Garcia-Molina&Ullman&Widom at Border's...

Thank you.
Tony

ps)
If this is assignment, I would think by myself. That's faster than asking teachers.. Received on Sun Dec 16 2001 - 07:00:27 CET

Original text of this message