Database analysis

From: Stevio <redeagle_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:28:01 -0000

I have been given some work to do which involves writing up notes on the following:

Databases - Analysis. Identification of data requirements from different user perspectives, comparison of top-down and bottom-up approaches to data analysis, their strengths and weaknesses. Theory of inference engines.

I don't really know much about this stuff. Does anyone know of any good sources of information about this stuff on the web, or sets of notes or tutorials where I can learn more about this stuff? Or can anyone even explain some of it to me?

Thanks. If you're able to reply really quickly to me that would be a BIG help as I have a deadline looming with this stuff.

Thanks,
Stephen Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 00:28:01 CET

Original text of this message