Extended Education

From: Richard Price <mmarques_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:53:42 GMT

    Well, everyone gets their comeuppance. I've designed a few large relational databases for data warehouses in the pharmaceautical and utility industries, dealing with marketing, customer relations, and budgeting.

    After following, or attempting to follow along with some of the higher level theoritical wrestling going on here, I must admit I'm over my head on some of these issues. Can anyone recommend an advanced education course here in NY (NYC metro area) that would expand upon these theories? Where can I drink from the well?

-Thanks,
Rich Received on Tue Nov 20 2001 - 05:53:42 CET

Original text of this message