Re: parent/child relationship in the same table.

From: James <jraustin1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2001 15:18:16 -0800

> > Would you like to benchmark "pipelining" with XDb which resolves
> > parent/child relationships at a rate of 100 mil/sec on a 800Mhz PC?
>
> Not bad, one 'resolution' every 8 clock cyles. I wonder what instructions
> are being executed within those eight cycles to support this amazing
> performance.

Assembly, load this, load that, move this, move that, jump here, jump there :) Core XDb (without extensions for COLEDateTime support) is approximately 110 KB. With GUI and statically linked support DLLs, it is approximately 540 KB. Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 00:18:16 CET

Original text of this message