data dictionary

From: rajat <rswarup_at_visto.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2001 12:01:31 -0800

hi,
 i am in the process of designing a software for my Bachelors in Comp Engg and i have to submit a synopsis for the project. i dont have any databases in my project. all the data is generated on the fly. i wanted to know whether data dictionaries can exist under such a condition. i am not much adept at structured analysis and design. also,i wanted to know that whether this is true "if we can have a data flow diagram describing a set of processes then we can have a data dictionary for it".
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanx,
rajat. Received on Sun Nov 18 2001 - 21:01:31 CET

Original text of this message