Re: Simple question on data design...

From: Ken Zigler <reply_at_group.please>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:43:35 -0800

David Cressey <david_at_dcressey.com> wrote in message news:vYOG7.73$ec1.9415_at_petpeeve.ziplink.net...
> Ken,
>
> I don't like Joe Celko's insistence on formal DDL, either. But I've found
> that when he makes a point, it's generally very much worth considering.
>
> But I think the manner of your response was way over the top. It's just
> completely uncalled for.

David,

I could blame it on my roommate or little brother using my newsgroup account, but first, I have neither, and second, you guys are too smart for that.

To all: Please consider accepting my apology to the group and to Joe Celko.

I agree, my crassness and venom 'out-trumped' his cockiness and (at least apparent) arrogance, and for that I am momentarily ashamed, let alone astonished. Like I said- not my usual style. Just needed a good night's sleep, I guess.

And thanks for your considerate response, David.

regards,

Zigler Received on Fri Nov 09 2001 - 17:43:35 CET

Original text of this message