Re: Clean Object Class Design -- Circle/Ellipse

From: Graham Perkins <gperkins_at_dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 13:43:02 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> Really? If that is the case, why do I find so many articles on
> delegation, roles, LSP, and even the circle/ellipse dilemma?

Because there are so many people like you who don't understand it.

For a quality mail server, try DMAIL, easy to install, fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best! ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dmail.htm ---- Received on Tue Oct 09 2001 - 14:43:02 CEST

Original text of this message