Re: Clean Object Class Design -- Circle/Ellipse

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: 8 Sep 2001 13:50:02 -0700

"David Cressey" <david_at_dcressey.com> wrote in message news:<23pl7.423$Iw2.27188_at_petpeeve.ziplink.net>...
> > No, I just typed "both" when I should have typed "either". Correctable.
> > You still haven't corrected for your error. You're just bashing OO
> > languages.
>
> I think this can be generalized. Bob is just bashing languages in general.

Or David is just bashing Bob. How does an attempt at finding common ground for actual communication amount to language bashing?

If you don't have any meaningful content to contribute, why post? Did I do something to piss you off? Received on Sat Sep 08 2001 - 22:50:02 CEST

Original text of this message