pattern matching question

From: Alexander Sirotkin <demiurg_at_tau.ac.il>
Date: 27 Aug 2001 18:44:11 -0500

Hi.

Anybody knows if there is a data mining software that can do pattern matching ? Basicly, I have m n-dimensional records : X00, X01, ..., X0n
Xm0,...,Xmn
And I need to find frequent sequences in this data. (Sequences that appear in many records, these that appear many times in a recrd - even better). There are various algorithms and source code examples (using ATN networks and other) that can do this (and eventually I will implement these algorithms) but the question is - is there a software package that can do this or can the problem be formulated as data mining problem that regular tools (I work with IBM iMiner & SPlus) can do ?

Thanks anormously, bye-bye... Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 01:44:11 CEST

Original text of this message