Re: Clean Object Class Design -- Circle/Ellipse

From: Universe <universe_at_saltmine.radix.net>
Date: 18 Aug 2001 03:41:34 GMT

In comp.object Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote:

>>>Yes, that is exactly what you stated! ...
>>
>>You have demonstrated that you confused Martijn with me.

> While you did not state it directly, you clearly espoused the statement. You
> attempted to offer proof of the statement, and you denied that the statement
> is extraordinary.

It's kinda true. Date is a great table/relational man/theorist, he is lousy at type theory and application. His confusion about types and transfixion on table results in his not too smart opinion of OO.

Elliott

--
http://www.radix.net/~universe      ~*~ Enjoy! ~*~
  Hail OO Modelling * Hail the Wireless Web * _at_Elliott 2001