Re: database design questions....

From: B.Dimple <bdimple_at_kpisystems.com>
Date: 17 Aug 2001 07:44:00 -0700

Hi,
Here's a page on the Database Answers Web Site that describes a simple approach to Database design :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/approach2db_design.htm

Here's a Page of links to over 40 simple Data Models,(Database designs), for you to browse looking for one to help you :-

   http://www.databaseanswers.com/data_models/index.htm

Finally, here's an example of PHP/MySQL in use on the same Web Site :- http://www.databaseanswers.com/data_models/hotels/chk_guest_list.php3

B.Dimple