Re: Quuestion about SendKeys

From: Duff <NoSpampduffy211_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:32:31 GMT

SendKeys "Y", True
SendKeys "J", True
SendKeys {Enter}, True or SendKeys ~, True

You could also use DoCmd.SetWarnings False to turn off message boxes and

Search help for SendKeys Statement for a complete list. That being said, SendKeys is just about the absolute worst thing you can use in a program. In order for it to work everything must be identical to the environment it was set up in. Focus on controls, menus, forms. VBA is the way to go. Good Luck Duff