Implementation Question

From: Yanick Hudon <yannik_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:32:58 GMT

Hi all,

    I'm currently developing a little application about golfs tournaments and statistics. I now have about 45 tables but i'm stuck

    with a question.

    Here's the situation, every year we have like a tour where same tournaments then last year come back (names of the tournaments) and we may have also 2 tournaments at the same time because we have about a quarter of the member whose are playing at one golf club and the rest plays at another golf club. As we know, it's the same way when we're playing at the same golf club which is containing more then one golf course.

    Now the assesment are that each golf course or golf club have the same contest like longest drive, nearest hole... and on the other way, when we're getting the golfer's score, we assume that it's the same tournament and we're putting all that in a ranking board.

    Question: Is it better to keep the golf course or golf club in the TourEvents table or to keep it in another table that we can call it WhereEvents???

    Also i would like to have any suggestion how to implement when we have team tournament and individual tournament to keep the golfers and result's statistics...

    Thanks in advance! Received on Sun Jul 22 2001 - 01:32:58 CEST

Original text of this message