Re: Clean Object Class Design -- What is it?

From: Joseph Bacanskas <jbacanskas_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:32:49 GMT

Hi Lee:

In objectland, your description would imply a report object which would have the behaviors that, if I read you post correctly, you are assuming would be attributed to other domain objects. My guess from your description, is that the report object heirarchy would be quite rich. ;-)

There is no need to burden with reporting behavior the domain objects you describe. Better a reporting object that can work in concert with your domain objects to solve a very real system requirement.

--
Thanks!!
Joseph Bacanskas [|]