Re: S.O.D.A. database Query API - call for comments

From: Carl Rosenberger <carl_at_db4o.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:25:26 GMT

Lee Fesperman wrote:
> > We store objects. Use your old-fashioned bookkeeping tables if you wish.
>
> Funny, that sounds just like an insult.

Sorry for getting excited. It doesn't suit anyone well. This thread was tough work. I got tired after all.

> > Programmers using object-oriented languages will learn to value the
> > advantages of object databases, even if Lee Fesperman denies them.
>
> I hope you use that full sentence in your advertising ;^)

:-)

I hope this was not our last discussion on this theme. I can take a break for the time being, to do some work.

Good luck with FirstSqlJ!

I hope our future discussions will be a little more constructive. See you around.

Cheers,
Carl Received on Sun Jul 22 2001 - 01:25:26 CEST

Original text of this message