Zim Technologies Intenational

From: Phil <pscavo_at_zimismobile.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:25:56 GMT

Hello,

As you may be aware, Michael Cowpland, former CEO of Corel Corp., has taken over Zim Technologies with a focus into the wireless world and where our profesional development tool, Zim, plays a role in this.

Zim is a professional development tool that complements your existing IT infrastructure. Working between your client-based development language (Visual Basic, Powerbuilder and others) and with your data server of choice (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, ODBC), SmartSets implemented in Zim enable you to control access to data within any or all of your datastores, and to successfully implement the business logic of your applications. Zim bridges the gaps between your application-development platforms and radically streamlines your development projects.

Zim Highlights

The Zim language only requires 19 statements on average to perform one complete function point compared to the more than 30 statments required by its competitors.

Intelligence:

Flexible, versatile and easy to update, Zim enables the mission critical systems you rely on to work harder and more intelligently for you.

Empowerment:

Using SmartSets implemented in Zim, developers can:

  • Build and deploy complex web, client server and web-transactional applications across multliple platforms and databases
  • Facilitate the deployment of applications more quickly with less risk of project failure
  • Reduce application maintenance with code re-use
  • Manage access to various datastores using your own business logic
  • Integrate with existing distributed databases
  • Scale applications easily to serve a single user or many thousands
  • Lower development costs by making development time more productive
  • Deliver a software solution that can facilitate changing business needs.

I would like to speak with you further to discuss possibilities on introducing our product to you company. You can call or email me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

pscavo_at_zimismobile.com Received on Sun Jul 22 2001 - 01:25:56 CEST

Original text of this message