Re: Which One

From: Jens Wilken <JWilken_at_scopeland.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:25:28 GMT

Hi,
try looking for a (Visual)FoxPro driver, this will surely do. They might be in a MS ODBC-Driver package.

--

Jens Wilken
Developer

+ + + SCOPELAND 2000 + + + The Code-free Database Application Platform + + +

SCOPELAND Software GmbH
Bergfelder Straße 1
D-16547 Birkenwerder/Berlin
Phone:   +49 (0) 33 03 53 43 - 0