Re: Clean Object Class Design -- What is it?

From: Carl Rosenberger <carl_at_db4o.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:13:08 +0200

Bob Badour wrote:
> >You have invested at least a week of work for the flamewar here.
> >What was your motivation?
>
> To start to educate a market so that I can eventually meet my needs.
> Overcoming ignorant prejudice and misconception has to start somewhere.

This would be your chance to continue the mission that you are on. After all the words you used, you could add some code to try to prove your theories.

You say that relational databases can store objects *directly*.

I challenge you again to provide the sourcecode to prove it and to benchmark the performance against an object database.

Kind regards,
Carl

---
Carl Rosenberger