Re: Need help - "Data security in an object database"

From: Joseph Bacanskas <jbacanskas_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:02:42 GMT

Hi:

GemStone/S has security down to the object level. You can get more information on it from:

http://www.gemstone.com/products/s

If you follow the download link, you can get the non-commercial version, which includes all of the manuals and a full copy of the product. You can read about the security model in the System Administration Guide and exercise the model in the running system. Good luck!!

--
Thanks!!
Joseph Bacanskas [|]