Re: DB Design Books

From: David <david>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:44:19 -0400

Nick,

The Mere Mortals books when starting are pretty good. Basic concepts and design, and M. Hernandez has a tendency to explain rather well.

ISBN: 0-201-69471-9 Another recommendation would be Access Database Design & Programming by O'Reilly press. www.oreilly.com. This book gets a bit more technical. You should have a basic understanding of relational design before diving in. (Don't need an extensive understanding, however).

ISBN: 1-56592-626-9 Naturally, these are just opinions, and we all know what they're worth.

Good luck in your searches!