Re: storing factors

From: Mikito Harakiri <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 02:32:03 GMT

I'm surprised they didn't fire you yet out of this project, as you failed to notice many-to-many relationship between numbers and prime factors. A table like this

table IS_PRIME_FACTOR (
num INTEGER,
factor INTEGER
)

would suffice. Home exercise: write a query that returns factors(10)={2,5}.

In article <c8_O6.5780$r4.363925_at_www.newsranger.com>, Aloha Kakuikanu says...