Re: [ANNOUNCE] LEAP RDBMS v1.2.5.2

From: <steve.tolkin_at_fmr.com>
Date: 22 May 2001 10:27:46 -0400

This looks interesting if you want to study the implementation. But it seems to be of little practical use right now, e.g. the documentation states that it only supports the string data type.

Also, the Windows binary install requires cygwin (the file cygwinb19.dll is included).

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve

--
Steven Tolkin          steve.tolkin_at_fmr.com      617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V10D    Boston MA 02109